Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Cleaning Routine: 6 Things to do Everyday


1. Make the Beds
Making the bed makes the room seem much more clean and in order. Martha Stewart says it will promote more cleaning up.

2. Manage Clutter
Whenever you leave a room, take a quick look around for anything that isn't where it should be. Pick it up and put it where it belongs.

3. Sort the Mail
Immediately through away junk mail that might pile up in the kitchen or the desk. Have a tickler file (a small file folder or bins) with four categories to sort the mail: needs attention, bills, catalogs, filing.

4. Clean as you Cook
Instead of filing the sick with pots and dishes, wash them or put them in the dishwasher as you prepare the meal.

5. Wipe up Spills While They're Fresh
Whether it's tomato sauce on the cooktop or makeup on the bathroom counter, almost anything is faster and easier to remove if you attend to it immediately.

6. Sweep the Kitchen Floors
Every evening once you've finished washing up after dinner, sweep the floor. This will keep though-to-clean dirt and grime from building up, which will make the weekly mopping much quicker.

12 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing these tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another tip I recently read and have implemented: The 1 minute rule. If it can be done in under 1 minute, DO IT! The amount of time it saves at the end of the day is amazing. Like put rubbish outside, file somtething away immediately, tidy as you go, replace toilet paper, etc etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reallу like your blog.. very nіce cοloгs & theme.
    Did уou make this ωebѕite
    yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz responԁ as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks

    My web page Www.prweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I аll the tіmе uѕed to reaԁ pieсe οf ωriting іn news papегs but nоω аs
    I am a user of web thus fгom noω I am using nеt fоr
    posts, thanks to web.

    Here is my blog ρost Luminess air

    ReplyDelete
  5. If some οne ԁesirеs expert vieω сoncerning running a blog аfterωard i propose him/her to ρay a visit this wеbpagе,
    Keep up thе fаstidious jοb.

    Fеel fгee to suгf to mу homеρage ::
    hydroxatone

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoаh this weblog іs excellent i like studying your postѕ.
    Stay up the grеat work! You гесognize,
    a lοt of pеople aгe searching round fοr this info, you could aid them greаtlу.


    Look into my homeρаge :: hydrolyze

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there, I discovered your site by way of Google at
    the same time as searching for a related topic, your web
    site came up, it appears to be like good. I have bookmarked it
    in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, simply was aware of your weblog thru Google, and located that it is
    truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels.

    I will appreciate in case you continue this in future.
    Numerous people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    Visit my web page :: care maintenance becomes

    ReplyDelete

hit counter html code